1. BASIC CONCEPTS
The Site is a website of the DAUGHTER ENTERPRISE "SEAGULL" OF THE PRIVATE JOINT-STOCK COMPANY "NAGALEX ENTERPRISES LIMITED", located on the Internet at seagull.od.ua
The Site Administration — DAUGHTER ENTERPRISE "SEAGULL" OF THE PRIVATE JOINT-STOCK COMPANY "NAGALEX ENTERPRISES LIMITED", (DE "Seagull"), Apt 1, 27 Kniazivska Street, Odessa, Tel: +380 (0) 482 34-98-05, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User is an individual — seaman who placed his/her personal information (personal data) by filling out the Form on the site with the further purpose of transmitting the data to the Site Administration.
The Form is a special form where the User fills out personal information (personal data) for the purpose of transferring data to the Site Administration.
The Feedback Form is a special form where the User refers to the Site Administration.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.9. Using the Feedback Form or Form, the User confirms that he/she has been notified of the rights of the subject of personal data specified in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" and grants consent to the processing of his/her personal data, including abroad Ukraine.
2.10. The Site Administration does not verify the authenticity of the received (collected) information about the User.
3. CONDITIONS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF USERS PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Personal data of the user, such as: first name, last name, patronymic, date of birth, place of residence, passport details, place of work, job position, Email, phone, Skype and any other are transmitted by the User of the Site Administration through filling in the Form or Feedback Form.
3.2. The transfer of personal data by the User to the Site Administration through the Form or Feedback Form means the User's consent to the transfer of his/her personal data. 3.3. The Site Administration performs processing of information about the User including his/her personal data in order to fulfill its obligations to the Site User.
3.4. The processing of personal data is performed on the basis of the following principles: a) the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data and good faith; b) the correspondence of the purposes of processing personal data to the purposes predetermined and claimed in the collection of personal data; c) the correspondence between the volume and nature of the personal data being processed, the methods of processing personal data and the purposes of processing personal data; d) inadmissibility of unification for created incompatible goals of databases containing personal data.
3.5. The Site Administration performs processing of the User's personal data according to his/her consent with the aim of providing intermediary services for employment abroad on vessels of foreign ship-owners/managers in accordance with the license of DE "Seagull" No. 585074 as of December 22, 2011.
4. STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.2. Personal data of Users must be processed, transmitted, distributed, stored or deleted in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 as of April 27, 2016. General Data Protection Regulation concerning the rights of the personal data subject and the obligations of owners and managers of personal data for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data supplemented by the Law of Ukraine "On protection of personal data" and any other national laws or by-laws of Ukraine and/or the State ship-owners/managers.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
5.2. Personal data of Users is transferred abroad out of the Ukraine to ship-owners/managers in accordance with the license of DE "Seagull" No. 585074 as of December 22, 2011.
5.3. The providing of the personal data of the User at the request of state bodies, local self-government bodies is carried out in the order provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
6. TERMS OF STORAGE AND REMOVAL OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. Personal User data is stored on the electronic media of the site and paper copies of the Administrator perpetually.
6.2. Personal User data is deleted if the User desires it on the basis of his/her request or on the initiative of the Site Administrator without explaining the reasons by deleting the information posted by the User by the Site Administration.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
7.1. The User has the right:
1) to know about the sources of the collection, the location of his/her personal data, the purpose of their processing, the whereabouts or residence (staying) of the owner or the personal data manager, or to instruct the person authorized to do so, except as provided by law;
2) to receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) to access his/her personal data;
4) to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except for cases stipulated by law, the answer whether his/her personal data is processed, or to receive the contents of such personal data;
5) to present a reasoned claim to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his/her personal data;
6) to make a reasoned request to change or delete his/her personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect his/her personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, removal, damage in connection with willful concealment, not granting or untimely provision thereof, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) to complain about the processing of his/her personal data to the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
9) to apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
10) to make caveats on the restriction of the right to process his/her personal data when giving consent;
11) to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated solution that has legal consequences for him/her.
8. MEASURES TO PROTECT INFORMATION ABOUT USERS
8.1. The Site Administrator takes technical, organizational, and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, removal, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions.
9. USERS REQUESTS
9.2. The request sent by the user must contain the following information: for the individual - the number of the main identity document of the user or his representative; - information on the date of issue of the specified document and the authority that issued it, - the date of registration through the Feedback Form; - the text of the request in free form; - signature of the user or his representative. For a legal entity: - a request in free form on a letterhead; - date of registration through the Feedback Form; - the request must be signed by an authorized person with the attachment of documents confirming the person's authority.
9.3. The Site Administration undertakes to review and forward the response to the user's request received within 30 days from the receipt of the request.
9.4. All correspondence received by the Administration from the user (requests in writing/electronic form) is applicable as information of limited access and is not subject to disclosure without the written consent of the user. Personal data and other information about the user who sent the request cannot be used without the express permission of the user other than to respond to the topic of the received request or in cases directly provided by law.